Who we are
Our website address is: https://letslunchpool.com.
Please note that this policy applies only to our services and website and not to the services or web sites of other organizations which we may use in providing our services or to website which we may provide links. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of such third-party services or sites and you should make your own inquiries in respect of them.
Types of Data Collected
The types of personal data that we collect, by itself or through third parties, includes: name; email address; events you attend, IP address; usage data; unique device identifiers for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA, for example);
Users are responsible for any third-party personal data obtained, published or shared with us and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide us with the data.
Place of Processing
The data is processed at our operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
We may share your data, including your personal information, to trusted third parties to help provide the services. These trusted third parties may be inside or outside of the United States. We may share your data with trusted third parties to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
The Purposes of Processing
Your personal data is collected to allow us to provide services, as well as for the following purposes: user database management, Analytics, advertising, remarketing and behavioral targeting, contacting the user, content commenting, displaying content from external platforms, Handling payments, hosting and backend infrastructure, access to third-party accounts, tag management and productivity.
We may also process your personal data:
- to detect, investigate and prevent activity we think may be potentially illegal, unlawful or harmful, including:
- fraud prevention and detection (including credit scoring and credit checking where we have sought your consent);
- for management and auditing of our business operations including accounting
- to comply with legal and regulatory obligations, requirements and guidance
Sharing Personal Data
We may share your personal information with third parties but only in the circumstances set out below. We may supply your personal information to third parties (such as our internet service providers) who help us administer our website. These third parties must at all times provide the same levels of security for your personal information as we do and, where required, are bound by a legal agreement to keep your personal information private, secure and to process it only on our specific instructions. Other third parties whom we may share your personal information with and the purposes this is for are listed below. Please refer to these third parties’ own privacy policies to find out more about how they might process your personal information.
We will disclose your personal information to anyone if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us; (b) protect and defend our rights or property; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our users, or the public.
List of Third Parties and Purposes of Processing
FACEBOOK AUDIENCE NETWORK (FACEBOOK, INC.) Facebook Audience Network is an advertising service provided by Facebook, Inc. In order to understand Facebook’s use of data, consult Facebook’s data policy.
Our website may use identifiers for mobile devices (including Android Advertising ID or Advertising Identifier for iOS, respectively) and technologies similar to cookies to run the Facebook Audience Network service. One of the ways Audience Network shows ads is by using the user’s ad preferences. The user can control this in the Facebook ad settings.
Users may opt-out of certain Audience Network targeting through applicable device settings, such as the device advertising settings for mobile phones.
The services contained in this section enable the owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of user behavior.
FACEBOOK ADS CONVERSION TRACKING (FACEBOOK PIXEL) (FACEBOOK, INC.) Facebook Ads conversion tracking (Facebook pixel) is an analytics service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects data from the Facebook advertising network with actions performed on this Website. The Facebook pixel tracks conversions that can be attributed to ads on Facebook, Instagram and Audience Network.
TWITTER ADS CONVERSION TRACKING (TWITTER, INC.) Twitter Ads conversion tracking is an analytics service provided by Twitter, Inc. that connects data from the Twitter advertising network with actions performed on this Website.
LINKEDIN CONVERSION TRACKING (LINKEDIN CORPORATION) LinkedIn conversion tracking is an analytics service provided by LinkedIn Corporation that connects data from the LinkedIn advertising network with actions performed on this Website.
GO SQUARED (GO SQUARED) Go Squared is an analytics service provided by Go Squared Ltd.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS (GOOGLE LLC) Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google LLC (“Google”). Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
GOOGLE ADS CONVERSION TRACKING (GOOGLE LLC) Google Ads conversion tracking is an analytics service provided by Google LLC that connects data from the Google Ads advertising network with actions performed on this Website.
HEAP ANALYTICS (HEAP INC.) Heap Analytics is an analytics service provided by Heap Inc.
3. CONTENT COMMENTING
Content commenting services allow users to make and publish their comments on the contents of our website. Depending on the settings chosen by the owner, users may also leave anonymous comments. If there is an email address among the personal data provided by the user, it may be used to send notifications of comments on the same content. Users are responsible for the content of their own comments.
If a content commenting service provided by third parties is installed, it may still collect web traffic data for the pages where the comment service is installed, even when users do not use the content commenting service.
DISQUS (DISQUS) Disqus is a content commenting service provided by Big Heads Labs Inc.
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Website and interact with them.
This type of service might still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when users do not use it.
FONT AWESOME (FONTICONS, INC. ) Font Awesome is a typeface visualization service provided by Fonticons, Inc. that allows our website to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
FONTS.COM WEB FONTS (MONOTYPE IMAGING INC.) Fonts.com Web Fonts is a typeface visualization service provided by Monotype Imaging Inc. that allows our website to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
GOOGLE FONTS (GOOGLE LLC) Google Fonts is a typeface visualisation service provided by Google LLC that allows our website to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
5. HANDLING PAYMENTS
Payment processing services enable our website to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means. To ensure greater security, our website shares only the information necessary to execute the transaction with the financial intermediaries handling the transaction. Some of these services may also enable the sending of timed messages to the user, such as emails containing invoices or notifications concerning the payment.
STRIPE (STRIPE INC) Stripe is a payment service provided by Stripe Inc.
CHARGEBEE Chargebee is a payment management provider that is provided by Chargebee Ltd.
PAYPAL Paypal is a payment service provided by Paypal Holdings Inc.
6. HOSTING AND BACKEND INFRASTRUCTURE
This type of service has the purpose of hosting data and files that enable our website to run and be distributed as well as to provide a ready-made infrastructure to run specific features or parts of our website and the services. Some of these services work through geographically distributed servers, making it difficult to determine the actual location where the personal data is stored.
AMAZON WEB SERVICES (AWS) (AMAZON WEB SERVICES, INC.) Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a hosting and backend service provided by Amazon Web Services, Inc.
7. REMARKETING AND BEHAVIORAL TARGETING
This type of service allows our website and its partners to inform, optimize and serve advertising based on past use of our website by the user.
This activity is performed by tracking usage data and by using cookies, information that is transferred to the partners that manage the remarketing and behavioral targeting activity.
Some services offer a remarketing option based on email address lists.
FACEBOOK REMARKETING (FACEBOOK, INC.) Facebook Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects the activity of this Website with the Facebook advertising network.
TWITTER REMARKETING (TWITTER, INC.) Twitter Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Twitter, Inc. that connects the activity of this Website with the Twitter advertising network.
TWITTER TAILORED AUDIENCES (TWITTER, INC.) Twitter Tailored Audiences is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Twitter, Inc. that connects the activity of this Website with the Twitter advertising network. Users can opt out from interest-based ads by going to: Personalization and Data.
LINKEDIN WEBSITE RETARGETING (LINKEDIN CORPORATION) LinkedIn Website Retargeting is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by LinkedIn Corporation that connects the activity of this Website with the LinkedIn advertising network. Remarketing and behavioral targeting
CONTINUALLY Continually is a chatbot tool to assist with providing information and facilitating the booking of calls for the purpose of lead generation and sales. They are headquartered at 152 Malone Road, Belfast, Co. Antrim BT9 5LJ, United Kingdom
8. WEBINAR PLATFORMS
ZOOM.US Zoom.us is a webinar provider and is one of the available options for delivering summit content within our services.
BIG MARKER Big Marker is a webinar provider and is one of the available options for delivering virtual event content within our serives. It is provided by BigMarker.com LLC
LIVEWEBINAR LiveWebinar is a webinar provider and is one of the available options for delivering virtual event content within our services. It is provided by RTCLab Sp. z o.o. with its registered address at Al. Grunwaldzka 212, 80-266 Gdańsk, Poland
REMO Remo is a webinar provider and is one of the available options for delivering virtual event content within our services.
9. TAG MANAGEMENT
This type of service helps us to manage the tags or scripts needed on our website in a centralized fashion.
This results in the users’ data flowing through these services, potentially resulting in the retention of this data.
GOOGLE TAG MANAGER (GOOGLE LLC) Google Tag Manager is a tag management service provided by Google LLC.
10. USER DATABASE MANAGEMENT
This type of service allows us to build user profiles by starting from an email address, a personal name, or other information that the user provides to this Website, as well as to track user activities through analytics features. This Personal data may also be matched with publicly available information about the user (such as social networks’ profiles) and used to build private profiles that the Owner can display and use for improving this Website.
Some of these services may also enable the sending of timed messages to the user, such as emails based on specific actions performed on this Website.
HELPSCOUT Help Scout PBC is a help desk software company headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. It is used to facilitate customer support via email.
WIX ANSWERS Wix Answers is a help desk software from Wix.com company headquartered at 40 Namal Tel Aviv St., Tel Aviv 6350671, Israel. It is used to facilitate customer support via email.
Legal Basis of Processing
We may process personal data relating to users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations, we may be allowed to process personal data until the user objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of personal data is subject to GDPR;
- provision of data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the user and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.
Personal data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose it has been collected for. Personal data collected for the purposes of our legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfil such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by us within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting us.
Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal data. We use appropriate standards of technology and operational security to protect personal information including a secure server and network firewall connection. Operationally, access to personal data is restricted to authorized personnel who are under a duty to maintain the confidentiality and security of such information. The internet is inherently insecure. Personal data submitted by means of the internet may be vulnerable to unauthorized access by third parties. Submission of personal information using the internet is at your own risk. We will take reasonable and appropriate technical measures to ensure that your personal data is stored in a secure manner. However, we shall have no liability for disclosure of data due to errors in transmission or the fraudulent, negligent, or other illegal acts of a third party, such as ‘Hacking’. Any transmission of personal data on or through the use of our services or our website is at your own risk.
The Rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their data which we process. In particular, users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
- Object to processing of their data. Users have a right to ‘block’ or suppress processing of personal data if:
- you contest its accuracy;
- have objected to the processing;
- processing is unlawful and you oppose erasure; or
- where we no longer need the personal data but you require the data to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
Where the personal data in question has been disclosed to a third party, we will inform them about the restriction on processing of the data, unless it is impossible or involves disproportionate effort to do so.
- Access their data. Users have the right to learn if data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, we will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their personal data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right to request the deletion or removal of personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed.
- When you withdraw consent.
- When you object to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing.
- The personal data was unlawfully processed (i.e. otherwise in breach of the GDPR).
- The personal data has to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation. This does not provide an absolute “right to be forgotten”. Where the personal data in question has been disclosed to a third party, we will inform them about the erasure of the personal data, unless it is impossible or involves disproportionate effort to do so. Personal data will be erased by removal from our internal and cloud servers.
- Receive their data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the user’s consent, on a contract which the user is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
• seek to access, confirm, correct, rectify, update, supplement, anonymise, block, restrict or delete personal information;
• object to our use of your personal information;
• have any questions about our processing of your personal information; or
• would like to transfer your personal information from us to another person or business,
We do not use automated decision making regarding your personal information.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize our pages, or register with our site or service, a cookie helps our web site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the services or web sites you visit.
Additional information about user’s personal data
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of personal data may be requested from us at any time. Please see the contact information at the end of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
This website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the user’s consent, we shall collect new consent from the User, where required.
Lunchpool LLC 433 Central Ave 4th floor, St. Petersburg, FL 33701